Monday, February 6, 2017

A Demo











A social call to meet another artist buddy ended up in an impromptu demo and a musical fiesta. I had not expected that I would be felicitated with honour and asked to do a demo. I had not carried any painting tools or paints and as it happened all the artists and the students were water colourists. Luckily I got some oil paints and a piece of oil paper from one of the students .Managed to find a palette knife and ah! I knew I could do something! Truth be told, I was a little apprehensive but I guess the result was not so bad! Thanks once again to Gnyaneshwar Jagdale and Shailesh Verma, both stalwarts in their area of work for giving me the opportunity. I landed up singing 3 songs and a special one on request. All in all, it was a great day!The demo was in artist Jnyaneshwar Jagdale's Art classes in a  plush studio in Mumbai, India.

No comments: